NEWS

2023.02.27

Notice of Publication of Sustainability Report 2022

The Sustainability Report 2022, which summarizes the Enviro Group's approach to sustainability and its activities, has been published on the website of Envipro Holdings Inc.

Sustainability Report

The report covers the period from July 2021 to June 2022 (*), and introduces the corporate philosophy of our group and overall activities in nonfinancial areas including business strategies, environment, and corporate governance.

* Some of the activities and plans are included after this period.

We introduce a wide range of initiatives such as lithium-ion battery recycling and collection of precious metals from incinerator ash etc. in addition to strategies for realizing our mission statement.

This year, we have enhanced the content of the report, including an interview with our president and our value creation process, and have strengthened our reporting on ESG matters.

According to the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, which promotes the circular economy internationally, only 55% of the world's CO₂ emissions can be reduced by shifting to renewable energy alone, and the remaining 45% can be achieved through the circular economy. With the mission statement of "Contribute to create a sustainable society", our group will work together to realize specific cases of the circular economy.

InquiriesContact us