Each member of the Envipro Group (hereinafter referred to as the "Group") has established a personal information protection policy for the purpose of appropriately protecting personal information as follows.
Acquisition of personal information
The Group obtains personal information by legal and fair means.
In addition, we will comply with laws and regulations concerning the handling of personal information and other rules.
Usage of personal information
The Group handles the acquired personal information within the scope of the purpose presented at the time of acquisition.
If the purpose of use is changed, we will notify or publicize it.
Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company does not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- When based on laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain customer's consent.
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national or local government agencies or parties entrusted by them in the execution of affairs provided for by laws and regulations, and there is a risk of hindering the execution of said affairs by obtaining the consent of the customer.
- Customer's prior consent has been obtained.
Handling of inquiries and requests
With regard to the personal information held by the Group, if will respond appropriately and promptly to requests for disclosure of the personal information or requests for corrections, etc. in the case where there are errors in the personal information, except cases stipulated by laws and regulations.
Safety measures and risk management
The Group will appropriately manage personal information and take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to the Group's network, loss of personal information, leakage of personal information, and falsification of personal information. The Group will also strive to maintain and improve its personal information protection system.
- Date of Establishment: May 8, 2017
- Date of Enforcement: May 30, 2017
- Please contact below for inquiries about other personal information.